Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Royal Report for Sunday March 1st, 2009 - Was Diana's charity work just a photo-opportunity?

In this episode I discussed whether Diana's charity work was genuine or just a photo-opportunity for her.

You can listen to the episode here.

Publications mentioned

Hello! Canada Weekly No. 118 - March 2 2009

Diana: The Portrait by Rosalind Coward

Articles mentioned

British Royal Wedding - Prince Harry in Naked Runway Challenge

American Monarchist - Royal Gold Diggers

Candidates for Prince William's hand

Anatomy of a Diana tell-all

Tune in to the next episode of The Royal Report on Sunday March 8, 2009 - 9:00PM EST (North America).

The topic will be: Prince William, ruining the monarchy one drink at a time?

© Marilyn Braun 2009

3 comments:

Lucy said...

Ahh! I'm so offended for her. I will definitely TRY to watch this somehow. Will you be posting something on this for some of us who may not be able to watch? I acan't believe there's actually speculation about this.

Marilyn Braun said...

Hi Ms Lucy,

I'll be posting a link to the episode after I've finished the show tonight. You can also check out the Blog Talk Radio widget in the right column to listen to it.

Anonymous said...

Good episode as always. I'm sure Diana liked the publicity, or maybe it's more fair to say that the positive attention made her feel better about herself. But there are plenty of other ways she could have gotten the same attention. I think her charity work reflected her genuinely good heart.