Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Prince William!

Prince William was born 25 years ago today. I was 10 years old and I remember hearing about his birth on the radio.

NOTE: Okay, well then, this video has been removed from youtube. Too bad, it was actually nice to go down memory lane. Couldn't they have waited until the 22nd to do this? ;)

Oh well, Happy Birthday to Prince William anyways!




This video isn't as 'poignant' as the other one but it has some nice photos.

© Marilyn Braun 2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to say Happy Birthday to Prince William. I'll catch up with him next Feb when I turn 25. I can imagine all of the presents he's getting. I wonder what his family and Kate are getting him.

Marilyn Braun said...

From some news reports,Prince William is supposed to come into a large inheritance from his mother when he turns 25. Nice birthday gift!